RockPaperClick is a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 10392142) With the registered business address of: Unit 3 the Old Wool Warehouse, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 3PH.
We are extremely committed to protecting the privacy of all users of our website and therefore set out the below privacy and cookies policy below we adhere too:
We may change this policy from time to time, so recommend you should check frequently to ensure you are aware of the most up to date version that will apply to you each time you visit our website.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- To provide our full set of services to you.
- To answer your queries.
- To provide you will industry updates, promotions, offers (should you have opted in securely)
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purposes not listed above.
Your Rights To Your Personal Data
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- Put your request in writing (email and business address can be found in the footer of this page)
- Include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- Put your request in writing;
- Provide us with enough information to identify you; and
- Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
Opt in for Emails
When using our website, some information may be collected automatically using ‘cookies’. These are small text files which facilitates the processing of your data and enables us to analyse how the site is being used. Such information will NOT identify you personally and serves only to provide statistical data.
Two types of cookies are used:
Temporary cookies- which form part of the security process while you are using the web site Permanent cookies- which identify the link you used to find our web site, check your browser so that we can make sure that our web site and services work well with your computer and to help us monitor traffic on our website.
RockPaperClick are an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. In short this means all candidates and staff are treated equally regardless of marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
Name: Micheal Millward
Company Position: Marketing Director & Data Handler
Phone Number: 01284 413239
Business Address: Unit 3 the Old Wool Warehouse, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3PH.
Company Number: 10392142